Please check back for the latest information. Also, feel free to download our Resource Guide as page 2 contains a printable version of the information on this page.
Hardship & Relief
Domestic and Sexual Abuse Services
DASAS 24 hour Line: 800-828-2023
Keystone Place: 269-467-7078
CERA Program: Apply here
- Full State of Michigan list
- SHCHSC Mental Health Resources flier
- Disaster Distress Helpline: 800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746
- MDHHS “Warmline” 7 days/week, 10am-2pm: 800-733-7753
- 27/7 Crisis Line text RESTORE to 741741
- Community Mental Health & SAS: 269-467-1000
- Salvation Army Compassion Hotline: 877-220-4195
- United Way Pandemic Food Fund
Visit website or call 269-467-9099
- Salvation Army, Sturgis
- Donate Blood at Redcross.org
Testing & Vaccine
- Covered Bridge Healthcare, Centreville
Call 269-467-3228 for information and make appointment for rapid test.
Free PCR Testing -no appt. needed at Bridge Pharmacy drive thru
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri 12 noon-2pm
- BHSJ Community Health Agency, Three Rivers
Free drive up Rapid testing
- Glen Oaks Community College
Tuesdays 9am-11:30 and 1pm-4:30pm
Free Rapid COVID Test
- Center for Health and Wellness of Sturgis
Drive up testing 9am-3pm Mon thru Friday
Call 269-659-8474 when you get to parking lot.
$110 cash pay or billed to insurance
- Three Rivers Health Hospital
Call TRH COVID-19 Hotline 269-273-9801 for screening and to make appointment.
- Revolution Health, Sturgis
Testing by appointment only.
Call 269-319-8850. Telehealth visit and swab test usually covered by insurance.
- Ascension Medical Group Walk-in Clinic, Sturgis
Testing symptomatic people only.
Call 269-651-3554. Must be seen by AMG provider.
- Meijer Pharmacy